Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Craft Fair Goodies!!

I love crafting anyway and paper crafting seems to be my "go to" crafting adventure. When I discovered all the super cool stuff you can make using Stampin' Up designer series paper and other embellishments from Stampin' Up I was so thrilled. Here are a few things I've been working hard on to get ready for the upcoming show.

 I made these using my cute stamp set "Cookie Cutter Christmas" and some designer paper and washi tape I had. I see that it looks as if I am only making gift tags, not true at all. Just the photos I had handy!!
 Also using Cookie Cutter Christmas, only this time I used the adorable eskimo as the focal point and some very un-conventional Christmas colors including some of our new IN-Colors.
 I've always loved making my own magnets and I thought this would be a great "fish extender" gift for an upcoming Disney cruise we are schedule for (not till September of NEXT year, but still, gotta be prepared, matey!! lol) I used stamps from a retired stamp set "Mr. Funny Bones" for the little Day of the Dead skull and the sentiment is from current stamp set "Glamper Greetings."
 This is another magnet but the ship is cute and from our NEW stamp set "Message in a Bottle" from the brand new catalog. If you haven't placed an order and got any of our brand new stuff, go check it out. There's some really neat new stuff in there!
 This is a mini composition notebook complete with matching mini pen for jotting down notes on the go. I covered the notebook with some retired DSP and added a ribbon to keep it closed. The "Dare to Dream" sentiment is from one of our exclusive Hostess gift stamp sets. You can get it yourself just by having a workshop. Comment below and I'll tell you how you can get the stamp set for FREE!!
More tags, I know. What can I say, I got hooked on tags at some point! These are just everyday tags for any type of gift giving. Using our "Flower Shop" stamp set and the paper punch that goes with it. My VERY first stamp purchase from Stampin' Up, even before I was a demonstrator!!
 This is from our "Seasonal Bells" stamp set, great for Christmas tags and wedding stuff. I just used some unconventional Christmas colors again for diversity. The rhinestone trim was from some extra craft stuff I had here.
 More tags from the Flower Show collection. Great for spring or summer.
Last of the tags (that I'm showing you lol) using the super cute set "Flurry of Wishes" that has it's own paper punch as well. I have another cute design using vellum paper over the top, these that I've shown are actually embossed with white embossing powder for the bottom snowflake but I have others that use plain ink and some with the white ink. So elegant, right??

Ok on that note I need to head out the door. Appointments galore today and there's some driving involved...but I will be back later. Remember, if you want to get that "Dare to Dream" set for free and have your very own workshop let me know. It is easy to do and relatively painless!!! See you all later!

Deb
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment