Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Most Fantastic Deal ALL YEAR LONG!!

Have  you been toying with the idea of joining my Stampin' Up! team but were waiting for a promotion to get the most for your money?

Have you been looking for a way to make some extra income (a little or a lot, depending upon how much time you put into it) but don't want to work 'outside the home?'

Were you wondering if you could buy your top quality, color coordinating, fully guaranteed crafting products at a guaranteed 20% discount (with options/opportunity to increase to up to 34% discount?)

ACT NOW, and join my team of Fancy Stampers in July!!

By joining NOW, not only will you lock in your demonstrator discount of 20% but you get so many other perks that only get better and better. Here are the details:

$99 initial investment by you gets you UP TO $125 in current Stampin' Up product. This product is chosen by YOU and includes anything you want. If you want $125 worth of gold glitter paper, that's what you can order!  So right off the bat you are getting a whopping 25% off your order. In your starter kit, Stampin' Up graciously includes several items you will  need to start up your demonstrator-ship quickly and easily. These items include order forms, hostess large envelopes, new demonstrator folders, post cards for mailing invites out, a stack of current catalogs, a past Paper Pumpkin kit, and a few other paper products related to ordering. Here is a photo of some items YOU might choose for your starter kit!


FOR JULY ONLY Stampin' Up! is including an exclusive accessory gift pack for all new demonstrators. In this gift pack (worth over $70) you will receive a brand new pair of paper snips, snail adhesive, (2) 'D' acrylic blocks, a bone folder, a stack of grid paper, and an exclusive Christmas stamp set called "Carols of Christmas." Here is a photo of the items in that exclusive "essentials" accessory gift pack:


For new demonstrators starting out this is an unbelievable stroke of good luck. Basically, it means you can use your starter kit allotment on stuff you really want instead of stuff you need like paper snips and adhesive and grid paper!! Stampin' Up is always generous but this goes above and beyond their normal generous nature. Seriously, if you were on the fence before, just jump on in and join us for loads of crafting fun! The new Christmas stamp set "Carols of Christmas" is so awesome, here is a card you could easily make with this set:
That is just one of the many examples of projects you could make with this exclusive stamp set that you would get for FREE!

I know I am heading up a relatively small team, but we are all active crafters and we are just like YOU, busy people with family, friends, and lots of commitments so we can be busy. As your up line I promise to help you along the way with whatever you need in terms of creative energy. If you are interested in just hanging on to your discount that is perfect, no one here will EVER push you into selling or buying more product.
Check out this face, would this face lie to you??
NEVER!!! lol. It's just me acting goofy. I do that a lot. But believe me, when I need to be serious I can do it. :)

Which leads me to an important point: May people ask the question, "What do I have to do to remain an active demonstrator?" The minimum selling requirement is $300 per quarter which is 3 calendar months. As a brand new demonstrator the first quarter is waived and they extend it to 6 full months to get your first minimum requirement in. As avid crafters, many of us here have been easily able to satisfy the sales requirements all by ourselves, but you can also do it by having just ONE workshop a month! Friends, family, and co-workers are always interested in what we have to offer in our new catalog. Not to mention the many promotions that come up frequently.

Another thing I offer for my demonstrators is a place to gather online, we have our very own Facebook "Team Fancy Stamper" page open only to members of my team where we talk about upcoming promotions, have video tutorials, and share crafting techniques. I do online classes that as a Fancy Stamper you will have FREE access to at all times and I do very frequent giveaways for my customers and team members alike! If you join my team I can promise you I will be an active and engaging leader and will help you in any way possible to reach whatever potential you are hoping for.

Ready to sign up? Just CLICK HERE and it will take you to my 24/7 Demonstrator page. Along the top tab you will see, "Join The Fun" and if you click that it will take you to the right area. Should you need ANY assistance please call me or text me and I will get back to you asap and walk you through. Even if you just have questions and want to chat, do not hesitate to call me. I may not answer if I'm driving but be sure to leave me a message along with how late I can call you and I promise to call asap!!

On that note, I will go back to my preparation for this Saturday's craft fair!! I'm almost ready...how exciting!

Talk soon,
Deb
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment