Monday, July 24, 2017

The Weekend Flew By!!! How about Yours?

It's amazing how quickly the days fly by when you are keeping super busy, right??

Actually, if I'm being completely honest, the whole month of July has been a blur of activity. Here it is, super late Sunday night (more like Monday early morning!) and I can hardly believe that it is now July 24!! Only one more week left to this month, and if feels like we just had the Fourth of July!

Tomorrow my cute July "leader" swap cards get put in the mail (priority) so that they will arrive by July 31. I know I have plenty of time; priority stuff usually takes only 3 days so I'm good. Take a peek to see what I made:


Since we were doing a "Christmas In July" promo this month, I felt it was appropriate to do a Christmas card for the swap. This is actually the brand new "Carols of Christmas" that will be available to all my customers EARLY!! That's right, Stampin' Up is allowing us to let our customers buy this set starting August 1 when the new Holiday catalog won't even come out till September. That is wonderful news for my VIP customers! I made this one just as a simple Christmas card but I bought the whole bundle that comes with framelets called "Card Front Builder" and it is super versatile and easy to use. I didn't quite have enough time to put something together for the swap using the bundle but the stamp set by itself is super nice so there you go. A little red glimmer paper and some of our new "Be Merry" designer series paper and I think it is pretty cute.

Tomorrow I will have two giveaways, one for my Temecula Talk community page and one for my Fancy Stamper group page. Check in on those pages on Facebook to enter....I am giving away something super cute!

Now I have to say goodnight because it really is awfully late (early?) and I need a little sleep before I start my busy week.

I will post more pictures tomorrow of the things I've been making, till then, sleep well and don't forget to comment below!

Deb
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment