Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Weekend is Coming!

What will you do with your weekend? Is it your typical two days off work? Or do you have a different type of work schedule. Enquiring minds want to know!

For me, I form my own work schedule now except for when I work, it doesn't feel a bit like work. Anyone who loves creative paper crafting or stamping or making handmade cards knows what I'm talking about. In fact, anyone who ever loved what they do for a living understands all too well.

In a way, this is much better for you health-wise. You put in as many hours as you want. If you get carried away with a project, no one cares. You are doing what you love and all the time you put into it is going to be repaid at some point.

Most other jobs aren't really that way. You have a boss, someone who is meant to watch you and keep you in  line.  Someone who is judging you on performance, attendance, and so many other things that going to work may invoke some type of anxiety. That is the number one complaint among people who have to punch a time card...anxiety. The second complaint is not being paid what they think they are worth.  Crazy, right??

What I love about working for myself and being an independent demonstrator with Stampin' Up is that I work when I want. If I am up late, no worries. I can work. Need to be somewhere else early in the morning or just want to sleep in? Fine. I can make up the hours later. I can work as much or as little as I want and the only thing I'll run in to is less sales or less recruits. I am completely in control of how much time I put in and how much I get out of this business, which is how work should be, in my opinion.

This month, Stampin' Up is offering their Christmas in July special for any new demonstrator signing up. The special promotion ends on July 31 so time is running out. You will get an extra pack of special tools when you sign up on my page to join my team and start selling Stampin' Up. Or you don't have to sell, you can just be a "Hobby Demonstrator" which means you are joining just to earn the discount for your own use. Either way you will get the gift worth $72 plus the $125 worth of current product (you get to choose it!) for one small initial start up fee of $99. Stampin' Up also gives you about $50 worth of business supplies that are so helpful to you when you first start up. Other perks include a free demonstrator website (for three months) and full access to all the video tutorials (Stampin' Up University) that they offer to help new demonstrators get up and running.

As your direct "up line" I will be there by your side to help you get acclimated to selling Stampin' Up. I have tons of helpful videos and print outs I can send you to help you get going in whatever direction you want. I am a "hands on" up line and offer frequent tutorials to my team members along with an exclusive Facebook Team page and a group page for sharing ideas and information. This is a positive place where no bullying is allowed and we all help each other! Our teammates and friends alike love to hang out on the page where frequent giveaways are the norm.

Please let me know if you have questions or would like to join my team. I would be happy to help you get started today!!

Deb
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment