Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sunday is Upon Us!

And on this super special Sunday I give to you one of the beautiful (yet simple) new designs from our upcoming Holiday catalog!! This is from the set "Painted Autumn" and the stamp set depicts a two-step stamp of sunflowers and leaves, along with a few little extras and that cute little sentiment you see there.
The catalog is available NOW if you'd like one. Simply leave me a comment and your mailing address and I'll be happy to send one right out to you. Or you can email me at fyremaven@aol.com if you'd rather not leave your email here. No worries either way.

Check out my YouTube to see a five minute video on how to make this cute little card as well. I'm trying something new and making my videos a lot shorter these days so that you can watch even more of them! I know everyone is super busy and it helps when the video tutorials are shorter too, every little bit helps.

So what are you guys up to today? I have a promotion going on for the next seven days (ends August 19th) where if you place an order on my shopping page of $40 or more using my host code VEM37PAV I will give you a free gift. Your choice of gold or silver faceted gems OR a spool of gold, silver, or black sequins.

Either of these two gifts will bring tons of bling to your holiday projects and they are really nice to add that little extra something! You can order from the annual catalog for this special as the Holiday catalog cannot be accessed till Sept. 1 and by that time this promotion will be over. To order just CLICK ON THIS LINK and it will bring you to my shopping page that is open 24/7. Don't forget the host code to qualify and you must live in the US to participate in this promotion.

On that note, I wish you all a very happy Sunday and I hope you spend it doing what you love the most!!

See you soon!
Deb
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment