Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Terrific Tuesday!!

Good morning, Everyone!

I hope you are as ready for the day as I am. Sure I am getting a somewhat late start but it doesn't matter, I am STARTING. As long as we all keep moving forward we are doing great, right??

So many new things happening and I've been a bit tied up with them. So far I've launched a new Facebook group page for demonstrators only and made my current group page into a customer and non-demo only page. This is great for so many reasons. As demonstrators we are sometimes privy to many new items and other happenings that we cannot discuss in front of customers until Stampin' Up gives us the "A-OK" sign. Lots of times it is just because they have not yet released something to customers but as demos we are able to access it. The new page will allow us to make new projects and get stuff working well before we need to have it for our customers, that is good for everyone.

Another thing is that as customers they will have different giveaways and other offers that cannot or should not be offered to the demonstrators. First of all, it is usually two different levels of crafters. What one group likes, the other may not find interesting at all. So it is great to have a separation.

Our team is growing...we have just welcomed Lauren Gerace to our Fancy Stamper team and we are so excited to have her! She was a Stampin' Up Demonstrator years ago and then took some time off for college and to launch a career helping children. Now she is working with kids and has taken up being a demonstrator again. Welcome to our team, Lauren!

The next links are for our demonstrators who would like a relaxed place to chat on Facebook, this is our new group called The Fancy Stamper Demonstrator Friends Group. Just click on the link and ask to join. We are a down to earth group of Stampin' Up demonstrators and no matter who's team you are on you are welcome here. It is a great place to hang out, brainstorm ideas for our businesses, and just chat and share projects. All are welcome.

The other Facebook group page is geared specifically towards customers and newer crafters. I usually save that page for beginner tutorials and simple but super cute card designs. This is the page that you will see me posting online class information as well as paper shares and other things you might be interested in. Click here if that sounds like your cup of tea.

Lastly, I am getting SO CLOSE to earning my Silver Promotion and getting closer to earning my incentive trip to Alaska!!! If you would like to help me along my journey by placing an order just go to my shopping page by CLICKING HERE. Any size order will help me out! If you place an order of $40 or more be sure to use my Host Code VEM37PAV to get a special gift in your thank you packet. It is just one of the little things I am happy to do for my wonderful customers!

Of course, if you are ready to JOIN MY TEAM and get a whopping 20% off all of your crafting supplies, just CLICK HERE and go to the tab at the top of the page that says, "Join The Fun." There you will find a link to join my team and become a Fancy Stamper. We would love to have you!!

Here is a quick card we put together on our last Make & Take. What do you think?
This is actually a stamp set from our annual catalog called Birthday Blossoms. By making the background (quite simply) with some watercolor wash technique, the simple white blossoms really stood out. I love this set because it blends perfectly with the paper punch for the flower and allows you to make many at once if you choose. Also, the "celebrate you" sentiment came in the same set. This is awesome when you get the sentiments along with the stamping image. Another thing is that the watercolor technique can be made either very vibrant or much softer depending upon how much color you apply. I've done classes on this technique before but it has been awhile. I think it might be time for another class!

On that note I'll say goodnight. Have a great rest of the day, everyone.

*hugs*
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment