Monday, October 2, 2017

October 2 Already!

It is officially the FALL season and I'm thrilled!!

Hope you all have been doing great, we are fine here. Just super busy and so much going on. Not only is it Fall, but the grandkids have gone back to school with all the flurry of new activities and we are getting ready for a couple of trips; one in October and one in November. Then of course, the HOLIDAYS!

My husband and I have started a new journey to health so we can get to feeling better and shed some of the pounds (hopefully ALL of the extra ones!) that we've put on over the many years of living too well. We started around 3 weeks ago and we both love this program, its simplicity, and its results (so far!) After day 21 on the program I've lost 35 pounds and he has lost 18!! We are both feeling lots better, lots of energy we didn't have before, and sleeping really well. We know our results are probably not typical but we both have a lot of weight to lose so we are happy to finally have something available that is both working for us and extremely simple!! I even became a health coach just mainly to help out my friends and family who saw our progress and wanted to get some better health as well.

In the crafting arena; I just attended my friend's second all day "stamp camp" on Saturday and it was FANTASTIC!! She is such a great host and it is a wonderful opportunity to hang out, stamp and create all day, and eat her yummy food. I basically ate what I brought for myself but I DID sample her creations and she outdid herself, as usual!! There were a total of five of us there and we had such a great time chatting, sharing stories, bonding, and of course, STAMPING all day. I can't wait for the next stamping event at her house!

Today is one of our "errands" days. We will be driving to Temecula for a couple of hours as I have a hair appointment. We also will be stopping by the feed store for chicken food and shavings for their bedding. Got to get them all comfy with the cooler weather coming.

After that it is back home to do some house re-organizing and figure out what to do with all the clothes that no longer fit us!!

Have a great Monday everyone!! :)

Deb
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment